Hrm.
So starts a rather random blog that I started simply on a whim and for the sake of boredom satisfication. At first, when I saw people making blogs, I had mixed feelings. I wanted to hop on the bandwagon with the other people making blogs, but then I had second thoughts about if I would be able to keep up with it. On one hand, I might just keep updating it like a diary kind of thing, but on the other hand, I might just get bored of it and quit in a matter of weeks, considering how my attention span barely beats that of a goldfish.
But after a few minutes of tossing about the idea in my head, I decided to make one after all. I guess in the end, bandwagon hopping wins in my case. And I was bored.
I guess I can start writing about random things now! Therefore I will start with my Korean experiences. My adventure begins in the airplane flight to Korea...
Like any other plane ride, I was contemplating on how I should spend my supposedly dull and mundane fifteen-hour long flight. At first, I expected that I would probably sleep the whole fifteen hours. In the end, I actually spent my time during my flight with only around five hours of sleep. Although I never got to recline my chair back too far (the person sitting behind me was this white dude that looked scary...), I had a pleasant flight full of movies, music, sleeping, poking my mom to see how many pokes it would take to wake her up, and eating pretty damn good food. I decided to ignore the little kid in front of me who reclined her chair back, until she reclined it so far that the monitor of the mini-tv was in my face, an inch away from my eyes.
My mom and I took turns to check the monitor to see how much longer the flight would take. Near the end, the flight attendants began to hand out little goodie bags to elementary school kids. And my immature side kicked in: Jungeun wanted herself a goodie bag with cute little characters on it! So I sheepishly asked the attendant (the following conversation was in korean):
"Can I have a goodie bag?"
The attendant eyed me suspiciously, and I thought my cover was blown. And it was."You're not in elementary school, are you?"
While I was disappointed because I couldn't get a goodie bag, I rejoiced at the thought that I was not mistaken for an elementary schooler anymore. That feeling of rejoice, however, did not last long, as the attendant asked back:"You're in middle school, right?"
Grand. That's priceless. Wordlessly, with a neutral face, I just took the goodie bag she gave to me ("specially for being not too far from elementary school," she described it). As soon as she was about a meter's distance away, my palm came in contact with my forehead with a resounding slap as my mom snickered next to me.
"Well, at least middle school is better than elementary school, right?"
._________. FML.
Grand. That's priceless. Wordlessly, with a neutral face, I just took the goodie bag she gave to me ("specially for being not too far from elementary school," she described it). As soon as she was about a meter's distance away, my palm came in contact with my forehead with a resounding slap as my mom snickered next to me.
"Well, at least middle school is better than elementary school, right?"
._________. FML.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
답글삭제i love you
you are my most favoritest middle schooler ever honey ~_~
<3333333
also god why is this all in korean
답글삭제i had to press random buttons to follow you and comment -_-
lawwwl XD poking your mom and middle school XDDDD
답글삭제How do I find out which buttons do what?!?! IT'S ALL IN KOREAN.
답글삭제Look on the bright side, you're almost in college =D
답글삭제작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제update moar!
답글삭제ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 유아소 퍼니. XD
답글삭제Haha, nice story. Well, look at it this way, at least you weren't mistaken for a boy.
답글삭제