Lately I have been feeling homesick, and not just for family and home.
I miss all of my friends from high school, and all my childhood friends that I have not seen for a while. I miss them all so damn much, although I have friends in college too.
It's sad to say, but college friends are just not the same! We can still laugh together, but we can't laugh so hard that we cry, we can't laugh literally rolling around on the floor, and we can't playfully insult each other without being extra careful about it.
I love you and miss you, friends.
Please come visit me in Chicago after the crude winter, because right now the temperature is literally in the negatives.
Which is not fun.
It's actually terrible.
interesting...my relationship w/ college friends vs highschool friends are exactly the opposite
답글삭제and hey, you should come visit Brian and I sometime
we're south of you...maybe half a degree warmer? :p
(actually, just checked the weather...we're 1 degree colder atm -.-)
Hong is just being polite. We actually both thing you're really stupid. =)
답글삭제Also I find it retardedly hard to make comments when all the buttons are in Korean. All the choices read GOCHU to me.
답글삭제