2009. 10. 13.

HOMECOMING.

So this is very very very very late. But hopefully you will deal. :)
I am writing in case Jenny eats me in the future because I didn't recount Homecoming. I love you Jenny.

So after I recorded in that chilly-as-hell recording room, I made so many calls... to Dennis, Lenny, and Jenny... But after my ride to Lenny's house was confirmed to be my mother, everything was good again. I got home at around 4PM, took a shower, pulled on my dress, and waited for my sister, who insisted she put make-up on my face. While waiting, Jenny calls for the first comic relief of the day... :]

She began: "Jungeunnnn. Dennis went into 7/11. And I'm all alone in the car."

"What? What's he doing in there?"

"I don't know, but I'm in the car alone, and there are black people around me... I'm getting scared... OH WHAT THE F-."

"WHAT?"

"Dennis got a Slurpee..."

". . . Huh."

"No, I don't want Slurpee, Dennis!"

"Okay Jenny, I'm hanging up now, I'll see you at Lenny's."

-click-

And that was that. Dennis left Jenny in the car, went to get a Slurpee, and Jenny nearly got mugged. That sounds normal enough...

Once my make-up was done, my mom and I went over to Lenny's. As we reached his house, my mom pointed to the house right in front of us (ONE HAND ON THE WHEEL FFFF-) and asked if the house was Lenny's. I responded that it wasn't.

"Look mom, there are white people going into the house. Not Lenny's."

"Oh. Good point."

The next set of events is rather boring. She dropped me off, I met up with Nora, we went to Lenny's house, I did not stab Jason, and finally we went to Ristorante Bonaroti's...

The dinner was peaceful enough. Luke and Edwin and I got a chance to reminisce about Longfellow... (Lawrence pushed in the trashcan by Aviv or Sam...) Jenny has her own secret. It was after the dinner that was pretty amusing...

Nora and I got out first with Edwin and Jason. It was cold so Nora was given Edwin's jacket. I got Jason's. Duh. Then the rest of the group joined our party outside. When I saw Jenny sort of indicate that she was cold, I could not help my mischievous side. I said...

"Hey, Dennis. Jenny says she's cold."

Then of course Dennis is a gentleman when he wants to be... he tried to put his jacket on Jenny, who kept on running away and cursing at me. Then the very famous quote that can have many meanings:

"PUT IT BACK ON, DAMMIT!"

Yeah. Because that's not awkward at all, Jenny. Then she gave me a couple death glares and I hid behind Jason.

So some lessons from this dinner:
1. Jenny hates bread. Bread likes Jenny. Bread+Jenny = Bad things.
2. Dennis needs to keep it on.
3. Appetizer bread is delicious.

Lenny was a pretty good driver to TJ. Until he nearly went into the lane with incoming traffic. Good Game, Lenny. You nearly killed us all. GOOD. GAME.

The dance was okay. I saw lots of other people! I didn't get to stick around for the slow dances, at which point I was planning on taking LOTS of pictures... Darn. My plan was foiled... I think other people did my job for me though. Keke.

댓글 7개:

  1. damn you.
    this post is all about me

    IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES AT HOMECOMING!

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Oh also you should tell us Jenny's secret.

    답글삭제
  4. nice picture, master hamster

    also jenny threatened to get all the asian girls to kill me if i told...
    but...
    "1. Jenny hates bread. Bread likes Jenny. Bread+Jenny = Bad things."
    is a hint =P

    답글삭제