Today was really fun. I was surprised at myself; I did not expect to be able to climb that many rocks. I also nearly died. But that's besides the point, isn't it? I have to admit that one slip would have probably sent me plumetting to my death... Fun.
Well, I went with... Hong, Jason, Connie, and Jeremy. It was a lot more fun to go in a smaller group, since we got to go on pretty much every detour we spotted... And plus, Hong was doing some crazy, insane climbing down and up places. We were pretty surprised he did not get hurt in the process.
Unlike other lamers who ate lunch in safer spots, we decided we would go to the island in the smack middle of the Potomac to eat. It was a really great view, and we felt pretty pro. Then Hong ate a goldfish chip that fell on the ground... Which was pretty disgusting...
Other than our numerous detours and dangerous lunch spots, it was a pretty normal hike, and I loved every minute of it. The fresh air and all... But mostly because the people I went with were awesome. We should do another hike next quarter. :)
Well, I went with... Hong, Jason, Connie, and Jeremy. It was a lot more fun to go in a smaller group, since we got to go on pretty much every detour we spotted... And plus, Hong was doing some crazy, insane climbing down and up places. We were pretty surprised he did not get hurt in the process.
Unlike other lamers who ate lunch in safer spots, we decided we would go to the island in the smack middle of the Potomac to eat. It was a really great view, and we felt pretty pro. Then Hong ate a goldfish chip that fell on the ground... Which was pretty disgusting...
Other than our numerous detours and dangerous lunch spots, it was a pretty normal hike, and I loved every minute of it. The fresh air and all... But mostly because the people I went with were awesome. We should do another hike next quarter. :)
for the record, i accomplished "not wasting food", "not littering", and "enjoying goldfish" at the same time
답글삭제i think that's pretty good
HONG,
답글삭제WHILE GETTING THOUSANDS OF BACTERIA.