2010. 2. 14.

Valentine's Day, AKA Single's Awareness Day...

Today is Valentine's Day. This means that it's actually Valentine's Day for couples, and Single's Awareness Day for singles like me. Big whoop. Basically I spent the whole day with my mother at the Leesburg Outlet, walking around pretty much everywhere trying to find decent clothes but failing because they did not have very much merchandise... I still got some stuff. Ironically, I got stuff for the summer with Beach Week in mind. Yay for tank tops! ^^ Speaking of which, I can't wait for Beach Week. Although I have not started the planning portion of it at all.... :) Then after the shopping part, I went to get a week's worth of chocolate for myself. Honestly, I love being single~ so much more chocolate for myself.

Oooooh yeahhhhhhhhh

Anyway... Now I'm going to play games. Ohohoho. Oh, and FCPS is now being a sissy. HAHA no school tomorrow.

Me: "I have to do homework today, definitely." (This is before I found out no school)

-After I found out no school-


Mom: "So no school? Then doing homework is out of question for today, isn't it?"


Even my mom knows how my mind works... :)

댓글 3개:

  1. NOMNOMNOM I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE.

    SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY YEAH B**** [notice that one of my goals for the semester is to stop cursing]

    teehee~~

    ^_^

    IT'S OKAY JUNGEUN, WE CAN BE LOVERS TOGETHER. :D and QQ together~ ^_^





    <3~

    답글삭제
  2. Well I had an awesome Valentine's day <_<

    답글삭제
  3. you know...if you weren't single...you'd get FREE chocolate =P (well, maybe maybe not...)

    and wtf is beach week?

    답글삭제